Sunday 16 September 2012

When the cats away


You know that English saying 'when the cats away the mice will play.' Well I think I may have taken that saying to the extreme today. The BF is at work (on a Sunday *rolls eyes*), so I decided to raid his  wardrobe and I found this Nike T-shirt. Unfortunately, the fit wasn't right so I decided to cut it... he never wore it anyway (I don' think) and he has as many clothes as me, so with any luck, he won't even notice. Right, I'm off to meet some of my girlfriend's for tea and a gossip.
Enjoy your Sunday and the Pics 
Holly x


T-shirt- Nike 
Skater Skirt: Topshop
Boots: Schuh
Sunglasses: Charity Shop
Necklaces: Gifts 








SHARE:

1 comment

  1. this look is soo cool! :) x

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig