Tuesday 11 February 2014

Lost in the Post






I think all my invites to NYFW must have got lost in the post or something. Maybe its all the snow they have been experiencing because I am still in England waiting. I am joking of course, but while we are on the topic, with so many of my favorite fashion bloggers and magazines posting minute by minute updates online and on instagram, you don't really need to get dressed or leave bed to be on F-row. Since my invitations seem to be 'missing in the post' I had some time to kill, so I decided to hit my usual haunts and took a few pics of WIWT. Right, I'm off to go look for the postman or hang around my mail box... Am I coming off as desperate?  
Hollie x

Coat-Zara
Slip-Tophop
Boots-Primark





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. If your Winter there in the U.K. is anything like it's been here on my side of the pond I can see how the Post could have been delayed. Your hair looks fabulous, your jumper and Zara overcoat look nice and warm, and I love the look of the Topshop slip you've styled with your outfit. I'll be looking forward to seeing your Spring/Simmer 2014 outfits (I love Spring). Enjoy London Fashion Week from the front-row seat on your bed :) No, you're not coming off as desperate, but, rather, as a fashion loving Fblogging fashionista. Have a lovely LFW!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this coat and your sunglasses!

    Emmie xx
    www.topknotfringeandawhatnot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig