Monday 24 March 2014

Gingham




 
Fashion month feels like a million years ago, but that still hasn't stopped me indulging in all things aesthetically pleasing and bankruptcy inflicting. I am so glad I have the sense not to have a credit card, even if it is just for an emergency, because I would deem the Saint Laurent glitter boots as a life saving purchase!
With my purchase itchy fingers firmly locked onto my keyboard I have spent more than a couple of hours scrolling through websites, twitter and instagram to get my fix! The internet never disappoints my fashion needs! So, after a month of feasting my eyes on next season's trends you can imagine I became quite fixated on updating my wardrobe with a few key pieces. However, after what only can be described as divine intervention I decided to look through my trusty wardrobe and see what I could pull through to this season. While having a rummage I came across a gingham shirt that I had worn in a previous post here and decided to try style it a little differently. 
What do you think? Are there any key trends you might be buying into this season?
Hollie x


Shirt- Charity shop
Skirts- Zara
Shoes- Matalan



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Beautiful :) Love your outfit :)http://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig