Thursday 8 May 2014

Rain On My Parade





 




I wish Mother bloody Nature would buck up her ideas and send good old England some sunshine. You would think living here for 25 years I would have cottoned onto the fact it rains, a lot. But it really is annoying when your iPhone weather app is giving you the go ahead for that perfect outfit and no quicker than you get it flipping ironed and, yep, you've guessed it... It's raining all over your parade. 
Oh well, while I wait for Mother Nature to read my blogpost and take the hint I injected a spot of colour with a mix of vintage finds and a new Zara skirt. 
Hollie x

Skirt- Zara
T-shirt- Vintage 
Leather Jacket- H&M
Boots- Topshop
Bag- Topshop
Sunglasses- Miu Miu

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love your boots. I have a smilar pair myself.
    I came across your blog via Company and am your newest GFC follower.
    Please check me out, and if you like what you see, follow me too :)
    http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool definitely one of my fav buys. Hollie x

      Delete
  2. Hi Hollie, so sorry that the sun doesn't visit your home country ... but with this wonderful colourful outfit sun isn't necessary! I love your skirt so much, not only because your perfect trained legs are visible with it. And I'm impressed about your skill to combine the colours together and to wear your super cool cut-out shoes with this stylish look <3

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig