Thursday 19 June 2014

Moving Marathon





  




I mentioned on Monday's post that I was moving to a new apartment this week and really should start packing. Well, today I started, and honestly I didn't think I had that much stuff, but I have been quite sickened with the amount of crap I have managed to acquire in one year and I haven't even started packing my wardrobe yet.. In the words of Carrie Bradshaw 'I should be done in about a year'. My boyfriend even hinted at me maybe taking this opportunity and recycling some of my clothes. I panicked for a minute, but then realised he must have meant 'recycling' as in I find the clothes I forgot I had and wear them again! That's definitely what he meant, right? After several hours of hard slog I decided to have a much needed tea break and to snap some pictures of my outfit. Believe me, shades were a necessity today to cover the bags under my eyes and the yellow coat added a great pop of colour to my all black and practical outfit. 
Right... Back to packing my wardrobe (groan)! Enjoy your weekend guys. 
Hollie x  
Coat- Zara
Jeans- Topshop
Shoes- Matalan 
Bag- Ebay
Bracelet- Zara
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig