Saturday 19 July 2014

Saturday Outfit Inspo









 


I have taken Thursday's post here through to evening wear by simply adding some heels from ASOS and a white blazer I have worn in a previous post here. Sometimes this technique works best with simple outfits, so next time you have your jeans and tee on, add heels and a blazer and see if it works for the evening. 

The details: These heels are one of my favorite pairs. I love how they look simple from the front and then have added details on the heel and ankle strap. The block heel also makes them extremely comfortable and a little more stable. Especially if your like me and you can look like bambi on ice when you wear heels. 

Enjoy you weekend
Hollie x
Blazer- Topshop
Top- Zara
Shorts- H&M
Heels- ASOS 


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. super cool, totally loving your style
    very chic
    xoxooo
    astorytohear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig