Monday 15 September 2014

Radar Shopping








Do any of you have one of those friends that always seems to find a bargain? You know, the annoying type that can go into a shop that looks like a jumble sale and come out with the most amazing dress, or even more annoyingly, can go into Primark and find something, anything in fact! Myself and a close girlfriend of mine always joke that all we find in there is socks and tights... Maybe its time for an eye test. Or so I thought, until recently when venturing into a vintage shop and I managed to find this amazing jacket. Fingers crossed that my luck is finally changing and I am now one of those friends who seems to have shop radar and can pin point those amazing pieces. 
Hollie x
Jacket- Vintage
Dress- Ark Clothing
Boots- Topshop
Sunglasses- Prada
Bag- Zara



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. love this outfit, you look stunning! I know what you mean about 'that one friend that always finds a bargain'! I have a friend and she can go into Topshop, rummage in the sale rack and find something amazing for ridiculously cheap. Meanwhile I end up falling in love with the most expensive item in the shop! x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I am not the only one with a jammy bugger for a friend. Hollie x

      Delete
  2. Hahaha, yes, that one friend is me :D I tend to find pretty pieces in the most garbage looking piles :D I also tend to spend a lot of time digging into those piles, so maybe that's the trick :D
    I looove loove this jacket, can't believe how gorgeous it is! And the styling is exceptional as well! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig