Saturday 6 September 2014

Saturday Outfit Inspo






Following on from Thursday's D.I.Y I thought this Saturday's post should follow a theme of 'grown up fun'. To keep the outfit slightly more chic than a BBC children's T.V presenter I added a Black lace pencil skirt, which I think helps to balance out the Flamingos and pom pom's perfectly. What do you think? 
Enjoy your weekend and if you haven't had chance yet give my super easy D.I.Y post here a try. 
Hollie x
Jumper- H&M
Skirt- Thrift Store
Heels- Customised but originally from Matalan

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Ah need those shoes in my life!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give the D.I.Y ago Sophie it is so easy. Hollie x

      Delete
  2. This look is amazing Hollie and those DIY Pom Pom heels are amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlotte. They are super easy to make and add a little bit of fun to any outfit. Hollie x

      Delete
  3. Haha, the pom pom heels are so fun :D Great balance in here, love the mix of wacky and classic :)

    ReplyDelete

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig