Monday 1 September 2014

That 60's Vide









Its the 1st of September... Yes I have just stated the obvious, but officially its the end of the summer (sad face), but on the up side it means its now okay for me to start buying A/W clothing! With that in mind it prompted a winter skirt purchase. I had originally seen a leopard print skirt in Topshop here and loved it, but I didn't really want to spend £38.00, so a simple click and scroll on ebay and this skirt is the result of my fruits of labour and for only £3 quid!! Yeap thats right. It's very rare I will use ebay and its usually because I am being lazy, but this little find has prompted a bit of an ebay addiction. Although, so far, it hasn't been so fruitful. I think I mentioned fruit so often then you could count it as one of your five a day. I would probably compare ebay to thrift shopping, you need to know what you want before you go and there is a large possibility you will leave empty handed. 
The pictures today were taken in a lovely little rural english town called Lough. 
p.s How cute is that little house?
Hollie x


Leather Jacket- H&M
Turtleneck- Topshop
Skirt- Ebay
Chelsea boots-Topshop
Bag- Zara
Sunglasses- Miu Miu


SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Replies
    1. You are so right! I am considering putting a limit on my PayPal (if that possible). Hollie x

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, this look is really really chic...totally loving it !
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look, you look so effortless! Just before I stumbled across your blog, I too had a good ebay scrolling session :')

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Georgia! You really cannot go wrong with Ebay x

      Delete
  4. Great outfit! Gotta love ebay bargains. but it can get so out of control! Love your blog by the way xx

    The Style Rogue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Victoria! Yeah, I often have to hold back. Hollie x

      Delete

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig