Thursday 25 September 2014

Winter is Coming







Winter is coming (insert some form of Game of Thrones voice here and sorry if you don't understand the reference). Sorry guys, I do try hard to make my terrible jokes link in some way to my posts, in this case, I am just more or less stating the obvious, don't give up the day job, springs to mind.  Keeping things simple this Thursday by layering my cable knit jumper from H&M with the Vintage trench I found in my nana's attic (also styled in this post here). 
I hope your week is going great so far, not long to the weekend now. I predict mine will be glued to the Vogue website playing catch up on Paris Fashion Week. 
Hollie x

Trench Coat- Vintage
Jumper- H&M
Skinny Jeans- Topshop
Chelsea Boots- Topshop
Bag- Zara
Sunglasses- Prada 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig