Thursday 16 October 2014

A catch up


 






I permanatly have my camera in my handbag and often take snaps of outfits I wear, but they don't seem to cut the mustard and make it onto my blog. After nearly reaching the dreaded memory limit on my laptop I decided to have a good look through my files and I came across these outfit pics. I'm not sure why I never uploaded these now. The pictures were taken recently in September when the weather was still quite pleasant in England and when I had long hair. Bad idea looking at pictures when you used to have long hair. Separation anxiety often seems to occur.
Hollie x

Jumper- Charity Shop
Dress- Vintage
Leather Jacket- H&M
Brogues- Matalan 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love everything about this outfit and can't believe those brogues are from matalan! They're so cute :)

    X

    Broguesandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kirstie and the Brogues were only £3 which makes them even better. Hollie x

      Delete

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig