Monday 6 October 2014

A/W






 

Throwing as many A/W trends as possible together in this outfit. A spot of leopard print, a chunky roll neck jumper, and to finish it off, a hint of khaki added through my socks. I don't really dress for trends, I tend to wear what I like and buy items I love, not just because they are 'on trend'. I think it would be extremely expensive to do so, even on the high-street and like every style guide ever written tells you, you should have a few pieces you can wear every season. In this particular outfit I would definitely say its the jumper. Although you can never go too far wrong with a leopard skin skirt in my opinion.
Hollie x

Jumper- H&M
Skirt- River Island 
Boots- Topshop
Bag- Zara
Sunglasses- Prada


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig