Monday 8 December 2014

Christmas Shopping


  





Christmas shopping is almost like a sport, it takes prep aka lists, a good balanced diet aka coffee and carbohydrates, preferably of the pastry kind in my case and a lot of agile movements aka grabbing the last item off the shelf before anyone else. It also, in my opinion, requires the right clothing. This leads me conveniently onto what I wore today, which, I think was the perfect outfit for shopping with determination... Flats, a rain coat (it is Britain) and an oversized jumper (again, it is Britain) all culminating into a relaxed, yet 'don't fuck with me I have a Christmas list' outfit. 
Hollie x

Jumper-Topshop
Jeans- Topshop
Trench Coat- Vintage 
Trainers- New Look
Bag- Ebay

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. ah that bag is so nice! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A trench coat and black ripped skinnies. Definite must haves! I've been eyeing those Topshop jeans!

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig