Thursday 13 October 2016

Look of day












Before I cast my summer clothes to the shadows of my wardrobe I am having one last foray and nothing says holiday's like a Hawaiian shirt. Although, having said all that, you will probably see the shirt, skirt and definitely my beloved Fenty's feature in my winter wardrobe. I managed to grab this shirt in the mens section in the Zara sale. Actually, let me correct that last sentence because it sounds like I rather cunningly strolled in there and eye'd this piece. It was actually wrongly hung at the end of a rail in the ladies section but one mans shirt is another women's... well, shirt.
If you haven't had chance yet, don't forget to check out my previous blog post here

Shirt: Zara Men
Skirt: Ark Clothing
Trainers: Puma x Fenty 



SHARE:

1 comment

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig